It’s getting chilly outside, but Thanksgiving is heating up with Mercadito’s Mexican Thanksgiving at the popular Red Rock Resort restaurant.
Available only on Thursday, Nov. 27 11 a.m. – 10 p.m., Mercadito’s Mexican Thanksgiving is a feast without the fuss created exclusively by chef and partner, Patricio Sandoval. The full dinner menu is also available.
Mercadito’s Mexican Thanksgiving prix fixe menu is $38 for adults or $15 for children 12 years or under. Thanksgiving items are also available a la carte. When choosing the prix fixe option, a 20-percent gratuity will be added to each check. Thanksgiving items include:
- Pavos – Herb-marinated roasted turkey or chipotle-glazed turkey with stuffing and gravy
- Ejotes y Coles – Green bean and Brussels sprout casserole
- Gratin de Calabaza – Butternut squash gratin
- Relleno – Mexican sausage, apples, chestnuts, house-made croutons, chipotle-sage honey
- Papa con Romero – Roasted fingerling potatoes with rosemary butter
- Salsa de Grosella y Naranja – Cranberry-orange sauce
- Postres –Pecan and sweet potato bread pudding
Dinner and late-night dining begin at 4 p.m. until midnight Sunday – Thursday, 1 a.m. on Friday and Saturday. Lunch hours are Monday – Friday, 11. – 3 p.m. Mercadito brunch service is 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Mercadito also offers two daily Happy Hours 3 – 6 p.m. daily, 10 p.m. – midnight Sunday – Thursday and 11 p.m. – 1 a.m. Friday – Saturday.
Drawing from culinary experiences of Mexican markets, Mercadito features a wide variety of creative tacos made with handmade corn masa tortillas, guacamoles, refreshing ceviche and classic dishes like enchiladas and chile rellenos. Mercadito spotlights new items crafted specifically for the Las Vegas location inside Red Rock Resort, including nachos, ensaldada verde and the Mercadito mac & cheese. The Tippling Bros., Mercadito’s exclusive beverage partner, creates a perfectly designed drink menu featuring “on draft” cocktails including margaritas, sangria and a variety of signature drinks, as well as frozen libations, an impressive tequila list and non-alcoholic aqua frescas.