Krispy Kreme will welcome ghouls and goblins this Halloween with free doughnuts for all visitors dressed in costume exclusively on Friday, Oct. 31.
Krispy Kreme will offer one complimentary Original Glazed doughnut per ghoul, per visit, at participating locations in the Las Vegas Valley.
Krispy Kreme has also brought back a selection of seasonal favorites, the Halloween-themed Krispy Skremes!, available now through Friday, Oct. 31. Varieties include Jack-o’-Lantern, Spider Web and Halloween Sprinkle:
- Jack-o’-Lantern Doughnut: A pumpkin-shaped doughnut wearing a mask of orange icing and a jack-o’-lantern face.
- Spider Web Doughnut: A chocolate-iced doughnut with Kreme™ filling caught in a tasty web of white icing.
- Halloween Sprinkle Doughnut: A festive orange and black sprinkled doughnut.
Las Vegas Valley Krispy Kreme locations include:
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino: 3850 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, Nev. 89109
- Circus Circus Las Vegas: 2880 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, Nev. 89109
- Craig Road: 1331 E Craig Rd, North Las Vegas, 89030
- Rainbow Springs: 7015 W Spring Mountain Rd., Las Vegas, 89103
- Silverado Ranch: 9791 S Eastern Ave., Henderson, 89123