Named Best Buffet by USA Today, Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace continues to push boundaries and add to its already impressive list of achievements, including recently welcoming its two millionth guest and introducing several new menu items throughout the month of September.
New dishes include:
- Alaskan Cod with fall bean ragu and shaved fennel
- Thai beef with basil
- Braised Chicken Marsala with brown butter orzo and aged Parmesan Reggiano
- Scallop Rockefeller
- Bacchanal Benedict on a country biscuit with Canadian Bacon, Applewood Smoked Bacon, fried chicken and country gravy hollandaise.
- Smoked salmon mousse with apple gelee
- New Macaron flavors- pineapple coconut, green tea and black sesame
- Shaved Ice with a variety of toppings- homemade syrups, popping pearls, fruit jellies and mocha bites
- Churros with a caramel glaze- to be served only during breakfast service
- Donut artisanal gelato sandwiches
These new dishes will be released at various times throughout the month of September and may be available for a limited time.
Bacchanal Buffet’s exciting news also includes the introduction of its new Chef de Cuisine, Ryan Primo Nuqui. Chef Nuqui brings more than 10 years of culinary experience to his role, with his most recent success as Chef de Cuisine at the whimsical favorite, Serendipity 3 at Caesars Palace.
With an average of 3,500 guests served daily, Bacchanal Buffet reached the landmark milestone of one million visitors just before its first anniversary. Once more, the buffet proved its mass appeal by reaching the major milestone of welcoming its two millionth guest prior to its second anniversary. Part of the world-wide attraction can be attributed to its nine authentic open-kitchens, each with dedicated chefs responsible for serving the highest quality dishes.