The restaurants and bars at MGM Resorts International properties have a winning game plan for dining out this football season (Pictured: FIVE50 Pizza Bar).
Venues at Bellagio, ARIA, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, Monte Carlo, The Mirage, New York-New York and Luxor will offer great food and drink selections in a variety of fun locations. Whether guests are looking for a great spot to watch the game, affordable drink specials or delicious game day food offerings, each resort has it covered.
Show-off your touchdown dance at the following MGM Resorts locations:
- Snacks features signature tailgate dishes and classic football party fare inspired by various football teams. The rotating roster of menu items includes jumbo Chicago-style hotdogs, pulled pork nachos and Southwest turkey burgers.
- FIVE50 Pizza Bar scores an extra point with its all-you-can-drink beverage specials. A draft beer package featuring Goose Island and Sin City IPA is available for $25 and a package that includes draft beer and your choice of Jack Daniel’s Sinatra or Don Julio 1942 is offered for $35.
- Guests won’t miss game-winning touchdowns at Lift Bar where four additional big screen televisions provide a 360-degree football viewing environment.
- Beverage specials are offered at Michael Mina‘s PUB 1842 during all games. Specials include:
- Monday – $8 Jack Daniel’s cocktails and $5 Stella Artois draughts;
- Thursday – $8 Don Julio cocktails, $5 Goose Island draughts and $12 beer and shot special featuring Don Julio and Goose Island draught;
- Saturday and Sunday – $20 Bottomless Absolut Bloody Marys and $8 Absolut cocktails as well as a variety of beer specials.
- Game time means heading for football-inspired food specials at TAP such as the Touchdown T-Bone, featuring a red chili rubbed 16 ounce steak, breakfast fat fries and two eggs made to guests’ liking; and the Chop Block Burrito, made with chili, scrambled eggs, crispy Fritos, pico de gallo and shredded Tillamook cheddar cheese.
- Hecho en Vegas and Turf Sports Bar will offer select draught beers for $5 and game day cocktails such as the Absolut Cheerleader, You Don’t Know Jack, Honey or Don Julio Margarita for $8.
- Guests can kick back at Sports Book Grill with the Super Fan Combo made up of crispy chicken wings and a Bud Light for $12 or a Fiesta Combo with chili cheese nachos and a Corona.
- The Pub at Monte Carlo doesn’t pull any trick plays with The Pub Liquid Brunch. Here, guests can indulge in an all-you-can-eat-buffet for $18, an all-you-can-drink special for $35 and an all-you-can-eat-and-drink buffet for $45, Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- BLT Burger aims to keep fans cheering with buckets of five Budweiser, Bud Light or Michelob Ultra bottles for $20.
New York-New York
- The drink specials offered at Coyote Ugly and Pour 24 will get fans’ heads in the game with a Jack Daniel’s shot and Bud Light for $10; Don Julio Blanco shot and Bud Light for $12; and a Jack Daniel’s Honey shot for $6.
- Center Bar and Bar At Times Square offers a Don Julio Blanco Shot and Bud Light for $12 and a choice of Jack Daniel’s and cola or Absolut Vodka Red Bull for $8.
- Nine Fine Irishmen will offer buckets of five Bud Light bottles for $25 as well as Absolut Bloody Marys for $8.
- Public House does tailgating in style with its specialty Tailgate Menu. Dishes such as Barbecue Pulled Pork Potato Skins, Loaded Fries, Hot Link Corn Dog Basket, Slider Six Pack and more will make guests feel like they are at the stadium.
MGM Resorts’ restaurants and bars have the home-field advantage when it comes to watching the games this season. This is just a sampling of the specials that help guests welcome back football like a pro.