Boulder Station, a locals’ favorite casino on the Boulder Strip, will celebrate its 20th anniversary on Saturday, Aug. 23. The property is marking the celebration with a variety of entertainment, food and beverage specials and gaming promotions throughout the month of August.
The opening of Boulder Station in 1994 marked a significant time for Station Casinos’ growth, as it was the Company’s second property opening after nearly 20 years since Palace Station first opened as “The Casino.” It is also the first property that company Chairman and Owner Frank Fertitta, III, oversaw from inception after taking the reins from his father, and helped to pave the way for Station Casinos and the growth of the locals market.
Since then, Boulder Station has developed a strong reputation among its guests as providing the friendliest and best guest service in town. That is made possible by its team members. There are still 115 team members that opened Boulder Station working there today.
Guests may enjoy all the great offerings at Boulder Station along with its 20th anniversary specials and events:
20th Anniversary Dining Deals
Boulder Station will offer a variety of food and beverage specials throughout the month and also the weekend of the anniversary itself.
- “2 for $20” menu at Pasta Cucina and Cabo Mexican Restaurant: For $20, two guests can choose an entrée from the select menu as well as split either an appetizer or select dessert.
- Pasta Cucina entrees include choice of soup or salad and unlimited breadsticks. Entrée selections include: chicken parmesan, chicken picatta, eggplant parmesan, fettucini alfredo and lasagna bolognese.
- Cabo Mexican Restaurant entrees include rice and beans along with unlimited chips and salsa. Entrée selections include: chicken fajitas, crispy tacos (ground beef or chicken), burrito de la casa, pork tamales and enchiladas (ground beef or chicken).
- “20 for $20” wine list at The Broiler: Guests can choose from 20 different bottles of wine for $20 each. Among the wines offered are: Beringer Chardonnay, Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc, Beringer Founders Estate Cabernet Sauvignon and Antinori Tuscan Chianti.
- Guests can enjoy $20 buckets of Bud or Bud Light inside The Railhead.
The company will honor Boulder Station’s team members that opened the property with a special recognition dinner on Aug. 12.
Team Member Celebration
Aug. 12 at 6 p.m.
The Railhead inside Boulder Station
Media is invited to attend and meet these special team members that have helped to make Boulder Station a mainstay among Southern Nevada locals. Additionally, team members will be provided a special 20-year Founders pin that they will wear to distinguish themselves.
There will be a variety of happenings around the casino for the weekend of the anniversary, beginning that Thursday and running through Sunday.
Thursday, Aug. 21
- Cake and Champagne – guests at Boulder Station can enjoy complimentary cake and champagne to kick off the celebration.
Sunday, Aug. 24:
- Boulder Bingo Room offers $20,000 in Bonus Cash Balls – bingo fans will get to play for an additional $10,000 bonus cash ball each during the 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. session.
A variety of entertainment will run throughout the month, both kicking off and culminating the celebration.
Saturday, Aug. 2. at 8 p.m.
- Johnny Lang –Grammy-award winning blues and country artist Johnny Lang returns to The Railhead to kick off a month of great entertainment and offers. Tickets are $27.99, $39.95, $49.95 and $59.95 plus tax and applicable fees and are on sale now.
Thursday, Aug. 21-Sunday, Aug. 24:
- Regal Cinemasis offering a complimentary small soft drink with the purchase of any size popcorn to all theater guests.
Sunday, Aug. 24
- Kids Quest $20 Special – The $20 special includes two hours of childcare plus a snack and a fountain drink per child at the supervised children’s entertainment center.
Thursday, Aug. 28 at 6 p.m.
- Boulder Blues featuring Rod Piazza & The Mighty Flyers – Southern Nevada’s longest-running blues show returns with guest favorite Rod Piazza & The Mighty Flyers to close out the month of celebrations. Tickets are $5 at the door and guests must be 21 or older.
Opened in 1994, Boulder Station Hotel and Casino is the premier gaming and entertainment destination on Las Vegas’ “Boulder Strip,” located on 52 acres of land on Boulder Highway adjacent to Interstate 515/US-95. With a variety of restaurants, 300 standard hotel rooms and suites, the famous Railhead entertainment lounge, an 11-screen movie theater, exciting table games and more than 2,700 slot and video poker machines, the AAA Diamond-rated Boulder Station offers all the best of Las Vegas under one roof. For more information, please visit www.boulderstation.sclv.com or call (702) 432-7777.