Guests are invited to experience a culinary adventure as Las Vegas Restaurant Week 2014 kicks off Friday, Aug. 22 and runs through Thursday, Aug. 28 at MGM Resorts International restaurants.
For the eighth consecutive year, the city’s finest restaurants, celebrity chefs and sommeliers will come together to support Three Square Food Bank, a non-profit organization on a mission to end hunger in Southern Nevada. The week-long event will offer unforgettable epicurean selections at participating restaurants at Bellagio, ARIA, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, The Mirage, Monte Carlo, New York-New York, Luxor, Excalibur and Circus Circus. Each restaurant will offer three-course specialty prix fixe menus priced at $20.14, $30.14, $40.14 and $50.14.
- For a complete list of Las Vegas Restaurant Week participants and full menu details, visit HelpOutDineOutLV.org/MGMResorts.
In addition to the variety of special menus available throughout the week, Whole Foods Market and MGM Resorts have teamed up to create a special offer for this year’s Restaurant Week. Customers who make a purchase at any Las Vegas Whole Foods Market location between Aug. 15-26, will receive a voucher for a complimentary fourth course that can be redeemed with the purchase of a Restaurant Week dinner menu at all participating MGM Resorts restaurants.
Also, chef demonstrations will take place at the Town Square and Henderson Whole Foods Market locations. Three extraordinary MGM Resorts chefs will each provide a cooking demo, showcasing one dish from their Restaurant Week menu. Dates are as follows:
- Whole Foods Market Henderson
- Thursday, August 14 at 6 p.m.
- MGM Grand’s Hecho en Vegas Executive Chef Reed Osterholt
- Whole Foods Market Town Square
- Thursday, August 21 at 6 p.m.
- MICHAEL MINA Bellagio Executive Chef Ben Jenkins and PUB 1842 Executive Chef Anthony Schutz
MGM Resorts restaurants participating in Restaurant Week include:
- Bellagio: MICHAEL MINA Bellagio, PRIME Steakhouse, Jasmine, Olives, Noodles, FIX, Yellowtail, Cafe Bellagio
- ARIA: Sage, Jean Georges Steakhouse, barMASA, FIVE50 Pizza Bar, Lemongrass, Blossom, Julian Serrano, ARIA Cafe
- MGM Grand: Hecho en Vegas, Fiamma Trattoria & Bar, Shibuya, PUB 1842, Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House, CRUSH, Hakkasan, TAP Sports Bar
- Mandalay Bay: House of Blues, Border Grill, rm seafood, Rx Boiler Room, KUMI, Red Square
- The Mirage: Tom Colicchio’s Heritage Steak, STACK Restaurant & Bar, Portofino, Japonais, Carnegie Deli, Samba, BLT Burger
- Monte Carlo: BRAND, Yusho Japanese Grill & Noodle House, Diablo’s Cantina, Dragon Noodle, Andre’s Restaurant & Lounge, d’vino Italian Food & Wine Bar
- New York-New York: Nine Fine Irishmen, Gallagher’s Steakhouse
- Luxor: TENDER Steak & Seafood, Rice & Company
- Excalibur: The Steakhouse at Camelot
- Circus Circus: THE Steakhouse at Circus Circus