The Adventuredome at Circus Circus has gone “loco” – El Loco, that is! Only the second of its kind in the United States, the new world-class roller coaster invites thrill seekers of all ages to experience a 72-second, adrenaline-pumping adventure complete with G drops, gravity-defying turns and over-the-edge twists. El Loco Opens at The Adventuredome Feb. 18
- The Adventuredome at Circus Circus is home to one of six El Loco models Indiana, UK, France, Australia and China…and the only indoor El Loco in the United States.
- El Loco’s design pushes the limits of what can be accomplished with a smaller footprint, maximizing space with a soaring, eye-catching structure
- Riders will experience twists, turns and drops very unique in the coaster world as they ascend 90 feet before dropping over and under to experience a 1.5 vertical-G
- Up to six cars are able to cycle through the track at the same time
- Riders will enjoy a custom soundtrack with speakers in each seat
- Minimum height requirement – 48 inches
- Tallest point – 90 feet
- Top speed – 45 mph
- El Loco’s innovative, four-person cars feature an open design giving riders the feeling of flying during the 72-second ride along 1,300 feet of track
WHERE: The Adventuredome at Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
2880 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109