Night after night, international DJ sensations (in alphabetical order) Calvin Harris, Dada Life, NERVO, Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano, Tiësto and more will take the stage and enchant dance music aficionados with their heart-pumping beats and high-energy performances. In addition to the thrilling February roster, GRAMMY Award-nominated music icon Moby will take the main stage of the nightlife mecca when he performs a special DJ set for thousands of clubgoers Saturday, Feb. 8.
The anticipation continues, as Hakkasan Nightclub becomes the destination of choice for trance music fans when Holland’s own W&W make their debut and transforms the venue with their progressive and melodic sound Thursday, Feb. 27. Famously known for fusing styles and mixing influences, the group will captivate clubgoers with an exciting performance uniquely their own.
Tickets go on sale Monday, Jan. 20 at 10 a.m. PST and can be purchased by visiting hakkasanlv.com. The nightclub is open Thursday through Sunday from 10 p.m. until late. Guests must be 21 years of age or older. Cover charges and table reservations will vary.
February DJ Lineup:
- Thursday, Feb. 6 – NERVO
- Friday, Feb. 7 – Calvin Harris with Fergie (DJ)
- Saturday, Feb. 8 – Moby with Mark Eteson
- Sunday, Feb. 9 – Dada Life
- Thursday, Feb. 13 – Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano
- Friday, Feb. 14 – Above & Beyond with Mark Eteson
- Saturday, Feb. 15 – Calvin Harris with Fergie (DJ)
- Sunday, Feb. 16 – Steve Aoki
- Tuesday, Feb. 18 – Surprise Guest | Hudson and Creative Recreation Party
- Thursday, Feb. 20 – Danny Avila
- Friday, Feb. 21 – Fergie (DJ) with Mark Eteson
- Saturday, Feb. 22 – Dada Life
- Sunday, Feb. 23 – Michael Woods
- Thursday, Feb. 27 – W&W
- Friday, Feb. 28 – Tiësto with Dzeko & Torres
- Saturday, March 1 – Calvin Harris with Fergie (DJ)
- Sunday, March 2 – Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano