Famous Footwear has opened a new store in Las Vegas, Nevada, marking its 10th location in the Las Vegas market. The 9,530-square-foot store opened Monday, Nov. 25, and will host a grand opening event on Saturday, Dec. 7. The new store is located at Showcase Mall at 3771 S. Las Vegas Blvd. in Las Vegas, Nevada, on the Las Vegas strip.
“Our decision to open a new store in Las Vegas was based on a recognized consumer need, and we look forward to delivering a great footwear shopping destination,” said Rick Ausick, president of Famous Footwear.
To celebrate the opening in Las Vegas, Famous Footwear is hosting an all-day grand opening event on Dec. 7 from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Shoppers are invited to experience fun activities including:
- A chance to win a trip, airfare included, to see and meet Lady Antebellum, winner will be drawn at 3 p.m.
- One winner every half hour from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. will spin the Famous Prize Wheel, for a chance to win prizes such as $500 in free shoes, a Converse shoe shopping spree, Tropicana VIP Suite package, $250 Hard Rock swag bag, Famous Footwear gift cards and more!
- Two surprise impersonators in-store for fan pictures and performances from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Dance mobs parading the Las Vegas strip giving out Famous Footwear offers.
- Free Converse cinch bag with purchase of $50 or more, while supplies last.
- DJ spinning live music.
“We strive to deliver easy victories to families who are looking for brand names at affordable prices,” continued Ausick. “Our in-store experience will prove you don’t have to compromise style or amazing customer service when shopping for a bargain.”
Famous Footwear is a leading, easy-to-shop footwear destination, featuring merchandise for women, men and children, making it a one-stop-shop for the entire family. Shoppers can access Famous Footwear’s loyalty rewards program and vast style selection in-store to meet their family’s footwear needs. Famous Footwear has more than 1,100 stores nationwide as well as e-commerce site Famous.com.
The chain offers consumers more than 100 nationally recognized brands through its retail stores and website, including Nike, Skechers, Naturalizer, Puma, Steve Madden, Converse, New Balance, DC, Rocket Dog and Carlos by Carlos Santana, and features a broad assortment of fitness footwear from brands like Reebok, Avia and Ryka. Famous Footwear is also a proud national partner of the March of Dimes.
For more information go to www.Famous.com or www.Facebook.com/FamousFootwear.