Celebrate Summer with Seasonal Dishes at Caesars Entertainment Resorts’ Restaurants
June 25, 2013 by VegasNews.com
The heat is on this summer and Caesars Entertainment resorts’ restaurants are embracing the season with cool new menu items (Pictured: KGB: Kerry’s Gourmet Burgers at Harrah’s Las Vegas’ July burger and shake of the month combo: breakfast burger and creamsicle shake – Photo credit: © Caesars Entertainment).
Fresh, tasty, summer-inspired dishes are now being offered at Old Homestead Steakhouse, Payard Pâtisserie & Bistro and Serendipity 3 at Caesars Palace as well as KGB: Kerry’s Gourmet Burgers at Harrah’s Las Vegas.
Old Homestead Steakhouse, one of New York City’s most historic restaurants known for its quality steakhouse selections and legendary history has added to its menu several innovative summertime dishes that incorporate the season’s freshest ingredients including:
- Maryland crab cake with roasted red pepper and marinated mango ($24)
- Pan-seared Petaluma chicken with honey mustard vinaigrette served with fingerling potato salad ($38)
- Atlantic diver scallops served with English pea piston and baby carrots ($47)
- Colorado rack of lamb served with spiced yogurt and crispy falafel ($64)
- Spring vegetable pasta topped with garlic cream sauce and sautéed morel mushrooms ($32)
- Alaskan halibut topped with bell pepper broth served with cous cous salad ($42)
- Green bean almondine, consisting of blue lake beans and slivered almonds ($13)
- Seasonal asparagus spears ($13)
Payard Pâtisserie & Bistro, Chef Francois Payard’s beautifully designed, multi-layered dining experience that includes a chocolate shop, a pastry shop and a Las Vegas restaurant offering guests classic French bistro fare and fresh pastries for breakfast and lunch recently introduced seasonal summer delights to its menu including:
- Spring lamb shank accompanied by glaze root vegetables and truffle mashed potatoes ($28)
- Pistachio and passion fruit crème brulee ($8)
- Mimosa Concombre – The Cucumber Mimosa, consisting of St. Hillaire Champagne, cucumber soda, west Indian orange bitters and garnished with fresh cucumber and raspberries ($13)
Serendipity 3, one of New York City’s most beloved eateries with more than 50 years of history, offers a one-of-a-kind dining experience with over-the-top desserts and a variety of savory creations that makes it a haven of comfort food. This summer, the whimsical restaurant is serving delightful additions including:
- Heirloom tomato salad, made with California’s most juicy and delicious heirloom tomatoes, served with buratta cheese and topped with fresh basil and toasted marcona almonds and herb vinaigrette ($18)
- Bread pudding, served with vanilla ice cream ($13)
Serendipity 3 is also offering a sizzling summer special: guests can choose a burger from the restaurant’s mouth-watering collection and pair it any flavor Frrrozen Hot Chocolate for $25.
KGB: Kerry’s Gourmet Burgers, known for ultimate burger selections with Chef Kerry Simon flair, is offering special monthly burger and shake combos this summer, keeping the menu fresh and fun. Each flavorful burger and shake creation is only available for one month and is specially priced at $18. This summer’s combinations include:
- July: Breakfast burger and creamsicle shake; an eight-ounce beef patty topped with apple wood smoked bacon and fried egg and served with lettuce, tomato and onion on a bagel bun accompanied by tator tots.
- August: Sicilian burger and tiramisu shake; an eight-ounce beef patty topped with mozzarella cheese, marinara sauce, fresh basil and Parmesan crisp served on an onion roll with Italian herb aioli.
- September: turkey burger with limeade shake; a turkey patty topped with pepper jack cheese, apple wood smoked bacon, mixed greens, roasted cherry tomatoes, avocado and pesto aioli served on a wheat bun.
To make reservations at Old Homestead Steakhouse, Payard Pâtisserie & Bistro and Serendipity 3 at Caesars Palace, call (702) 731-7110 or KGB: Kerry’s Gourmet Burgers at Harrah’s at (702) 369-5000. For additional information and hi-res photography and broadcast quality video please visit: http://caesars.thedigitalcenter.com.
© 2013, VegasNews.com. All rights reserved. All content copyrighted or used with permission. All rights reserved. This content may not be distributed, modified, reproduced in whole or in part without prior permission from VegasNews.com.