Embrace Elegance with Lavish New Nobu Hotel Suites at Caesars Palace
June 19, 2013 by VegasNews.com
The highly anticipated Nobu Hotel suites at Caesars Palace are now available for guests to unwind or entertain with three spectacular designs and a mouthwatering in-suite hospitality menu (Photo credit: Caesars Palace).
Whether seeking a serene weekend retreat or planning an over-the-top celebration, the 18 distinctive suites, paired with Chef Nobu Matsuhisa’s unrivaled cuisine, will deliver a Las Vegas suite experience that, until now, Nobu lovers could only dream about.
Nobu suites can be reserved online at www.nobucaesarspalace.com or by phone at (800) 727-4923.
An optimum location for planning memorable birthday celebrations, weddings, meetings and conventions or over-the-top bachelor or bachelorette parties, Nobu Hotel suites will create unparalleled experiences and lasting impressions for hotel guests. The Hakone, Sake and Nobu Penthouse suites can accommodate groups of five up to 45, and range in size from 1,000 to 4,350 square feet.
Masterfully designed by David Rockwell and his firm the Rockwell Group, the suites present the perfect balance of fun and luxury, while integrating the energetic expression of the Nobu lifestyle. To create this balance, Rockwell, Nobu’s longtime design/architect partner, fused distinctive design elements with Eastern and Western influences into a visual and textural masterpiece.
The design of each of the 10 Hakone suites draws on inspiration from the Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park just outside of Tokyo, famous for its hot springs, natural beauty and views of nearby Mount Fuji.
- The one- and two- bedroom suites range in size from 1,000 to 1,350 square feet.
- Features include separate living and dining rooms, a bar and pantry, an oversized bathroom with large bathtub, separate shower and Toto Neorest systems, 55-inch high-definition televisions with DVD players, walk-in closet, and king bed with luxurious linens and a feather pillow top.
- Rates start from $599.
Photo credit: Caesars Palace/Rockwell Group.
Inspired by traditional Japanese sake drums, the spirited and comfortable ambiance is central to the design of the six Sake suites.
- With one- and two-bedroom options, the Sake suites range in size from 1,300 to 1,950 square-feet.
- Features include a spacious living room with billiard table, a separate entertainment/media room, high-definition television screens, an open entryway and centralized bar and pantry for relaxing or entertaining.
- Rates start from $809.
Photo credit: Caesars Palace/Rockwell Group.
The largest of the suites are the two Nobu Penthouse suites, each a grand bi-level suite with two-story high vaulted ceilings.
- A great space for large groups or those seeking opulent penthouse accommodations, the Nobu Penthouse can configure up to five bedrooms and ranges in size from 2,200 to 4,350 square feet.
- Features include a double-height, teak panel screens that contour the curved staircase, a second story terrace that overlooks the entire suite, a 90-inch flat-panel television screen that adorns an impressive two-story high wall, a large living room with leather sofas, dining table with seating for six, billiard table, desk and large master bedroom suite.
- Rates start at $1,999.
Nobu Hospitality Menu
Available in suites, Chef Nobu introduces the Nobu Hotel hospitality menu featuring bite-sized portions of the signature dishes and flavors that guests have come to know and love. In-suite event platters vary in size from small, which serve up to 15 guests, to large, which serve up to 25 guests.
Enjoy a palate-pleasing platter of assorted sushi rolls, Yellowtail Jalapeño, Salmon Sashimi with Las Vegas Salsa, or Tiradito (features scallops, octopus, white fish and oysters). Or get outside the chopsticks with assortments of Nobu Tacos, Miso Chips with Tuna or bite-sized portions of delectable Black Cod Miso served on a leaf of butter lettuce.
Looking for something truly unique? The Nobu Hospitality team can also provide live food demonstrations including a sushi bar or sauté station, complete with a Master Chef. Or to fully experience the essence of Chef Nobu’s cuisine, the in-suite Omakase menu, starting at $110 per person, includes multiple courses of mouthwatering cuisine specially selected by the chef. Bar sets and bartenders can also be readily arranged. For more information about Nobu Hotel special events, contact email@example.com or call 702-866-1102.
© 2013, VegasNews.com. All rights reserved. All content copyrighted or used with permission. All rights reserved. This content may not be distributed, modified, reproduced in whole or in part without prior permission from VegasNews.com.
Now you can Follow VegasNews.com on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ and Twitter!