Aria’s New ‘Zarkana’ Packages Blend Spectacular Dining and Theater
March 16, 2013 by VegasNews.com
Named for Zarkana’s elusive characters, “The Jovian,” “The Lia” and “The Zark,” each package includes a prix fixe menu from the resort’s award-winning restaurants before the show. Guests will then witness extraordinary acrobatics from premium orchestra seating while enjoying a complimentary “Zarkgria,” a Zarkana-inspired Sangria.
ARIA’S THREE UNIQUE PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- THE JOVIAN – This delightful deal is named after the extraterrestrial creatures inhabiting the planet Jovia, with choice of dinner at Julian Serrano or Lemongrass. Starting at $128 per person.
- Julian Serrano – Award-winning Chef Serrano’s eponymous Spanish tapas restaurant offers three courses spotlighting his native fare. The meal starts with Traditional Spanish Chicken Croquetas, followed by Crispy Chicken Breast Roulada with sautéed potatoes and pork chorizo. To finish, Churros dipped in red-pepper chocolate sauce are served.
- Lemongrass– The Strip’s first Thai restaurant features a three-course menu including Vegetarian Spring Rolls; Green Curry Chicken with Thai eggplant; and Bua Loi, a traditional sticky rice flour dumpling with warm coconut milk for dessert.
- THE LIA – Fall in love with this package inspired by Lia, Zark’s former assistant, but above all, the love of his life. Restaurant choices include dinner at AMERICAN FISH by Michael Mina, barMASA, Blossom, Sage or Sirio Ristorante. Starting at $138 per person.
- AMERICAN FISH by Michael Mina – Celebrating America’s culinary traditions, Michael Mina’s ARIA restaurant serves up twists on classic dishes such as Shrimp & Grits with jalapeño and ham; Cornmeal-Crusted Rainbow Trout with morel mushrooms; white asparagus and artichokes; and Mascarpone Cheesecake for dessert.
- barMASA – Renowned Japanese Chef Masa Takayama’s Las Vegas sushi outpost offers a bento box that is a flavor sensation with a selection of his signature items, such as Shrimp & Kabocha Tempura, Sashimi and more.
- Blossom – For an authentic Chinese meal in an exotic environment, Blossom presents incredible dishes such as Beef Tenderloin with portobella mushroom and black pepper sauce followed by Mochi Ice Cream.
- Sage – Celebrated Chicago chef Shawn McClain offers a three-course menu at his AAA Four Diamond restaurant with mouthwatering fare such as Creamy Potato & Artichoke Soup; Snake River Farms Roasted Flat Iron Steak with creamy potato puree, sautéed miatake mushrooms and cippolini onion; and Pecan Tart with crimson pears, smoked bacon and maple-cayenne gelato.
- Sirio Ristorante – Executive Chef Vincenzo Scarmiglia presents an early evening menu packed with Italian classics such as Pan-Roasted Salmon Steak, Lobster-filled Ravioli with fresh artichoke and tomato ragù, and Panna Cotta for dessert.
- THE ZARK– Enjoy this package named for Zarkana’s hero, a magician who returns to an abandoned theatre to bring it back to life, at one of Las Vegas’ best steakhouses: Jean Georges Steakhouse. Starting at $158 per person.
- Jean Georges Steakhouse – Savor incredible cuisine at Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s contemporary restaurant with a three-course menu that includes creamy Burrata Mozzarella with tomatoes, juicy Filet Mignon and a signature JG Candy Bar.
To book “The Jovian,” “The Lia,” or “The Zark” packages, guests can call 855.ZARKANA (855.927.5262) and mention “Zarkana Dinner & Show Package.”
© 2013, VegasNews.com. All rights reserved.
Now you can Follow VegasNews.com on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ and Twitter!