St. Patrick’s Day Specials at Rice & Company, Senor Frog’s and Public House Las Vegas
March 5, 2013 by VegasNews.com
Rice & Company: Throughout the month of March, the restaurant will offer the Lucky Roll (pictured, $17), made with crab, shrimp, avocado, asparagus and carrots. The festive roll is wrapped in green with fresh cucumber, and finished off with a touch of spicy plum sauce.
Senor Frog’s Las Vegas: From Friday, March 15 through Sunday, March 17, the party bar will offer $19 two-for-one green draft beer yards, $26 two-for-one “Lucky” green margarita yards, $8 Guinness draft beers and $12 Irish Car Bomb shots.
Public House Las Vegas: On March 17, the restaurant will offer festive food and drink specials, as well as live coverage of Selection Sunday. The ladies of FANTASY will also stop by from 2 to 3 p.m. for a meet and greet and calendar signing.
- Drink specials include:
- 9 to 10 a.m. – $3 Guinness, Blue Moon and Coors Light
- 10 to 11 a.m. – $4 Guinness, Blue Moon and Coors Light
- 11 a.m. to noon – $5 Guinness, Blue Moon and Coors Light
- $6 Irish Car Bombs and $5 Jameson shots all day long
- Traditional Irish food specials will be available exclusively for the holiday including:
- Potato and Cheddar Soup ($7)
- Shepherd’s Pie ($16)
- Corned Beef and Cabbage ($16)
- Fish and Chip ($16)
© 2013, VegasNews.com. All rights reserved. All content copyrighted or used with permission. This content may not be distributed, modified, reproduced in whole or in part without prior permission from VegasNews.com.
Now you can Follow us on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter!