MGM Resorts International Unleashes Spring Break 2013 with Exclusive Packages and Pool Experiences
March 1, 2013 by VegasNews.com
Taking Spring Break 2013 to a whole new level, these resorts are introducing an exclusive package that allows guests access to all of the Spring Break deals and offers across all six participating resorts with the purchase of any Unleashed package.
Guests can enjoy premier accommodations with competitive rates and a variety of activities with these Spring Break Unleashed packages:
- Rooms starting at $79
- Complimentary admission to WET REPUBLIC Thursday and Monday
- 20% off Grand Spa at MGM Grand and Cristophe Salon
- Daily happy hour at Diego
- Rooms starting at $75
- $50 cabana credit for Mandalay Bay Beach
- Complimentary Grilled Corn Plazero with purchase of one entrée at Hussong’s Cantina
- Complimentary bruschetta with purchase of one entrée at Slice of Vegas
- Rooms starting at $70
- 2-for-1 domestic draft beers at Big Chill
- 2-for-1 raft rentals at the pool
- 2-for-1 entrées at The Café
New York-New York
- Rooms starting at $68
- 2-for-1 admission to The Roller Coaster
- 2-for-1 breakfast at Il Fornaio
- 50% off daybed rentals at the pool
- Rooms starting at $42
- 15% off Glow and Bronze Spray Tan Package at Nurture – Spa and Salon at Luxor
- 15% off any purchase at Rice & Company
- Complimentary admission to LAX Nightclub
- Rooms starting at $30
- 10% off retail items at The Spa at Excalibur
- 2-for-1 drafts and tequila shots at Dick’s Last Resort
- 25% off any one purchase at Kids of the Kingdom or Dragon’s Lair
In addition to the inclusive hotel packages, guests are invited to participate in the official Spring Break Unleashed Pub Crawl Challenge featuring 15 bars throughout five of the six resorts.
A Pub Crawl score card will be provided to guests along with their itinerary. Each participant must purchase a minimum of one drink at six of the participating bars to receive a stamp and a well-deserved trophy, a Spring Break Unleashed trucker hat.
Spring Break Unleashed packages are based on availability and subject to blackout dates. Guests must be 21 or older to reserve these offers. Packages are non-transferable and may not be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions including those from other MGM Resorts International destinations. For a complete calendar of events and venues, or to book your Spring Break Escape package, visit mgmresorts.com/springbreak2013/.
MGM Resorts Pools
As temperatures begin to rise, guests will be enticed to chill out poolside with a cocktail or two, enjoy a private cabana or take in the high-energy tunes at Las Vegas’ coolest hot spots.
The Grand Pool Complex at MGM Grand is now open and welcoming guests to get started on their summer tans. Pool season at The Mirage and New York-New York will officially kick off Friday, March 1 and Mandalay Bay Beach and Luxor Pool open only days later Monday, March 4.
Guests can catch six-foot-tall waves and bury their feet in the sand at the 11-acre Mandalay Bay Beach. If they prefer a little poolside competition, they can gather a few friends and hit the sand volleyball pit at The Pool at Monte Carlo. Of course one pool is never enough, but a spacious complex with four pools may be plenty at the renowned Grand Pool Complex. And one not to overlook, the newly revamped Pool at New York-New York features more deck space, refreshed cabanas and a whirlpool. For the ultimate relaxation, guests can float their worries away in the lazy rivers at The Grand Pool Complex, Mandalay Bay Beach or The Pool at Monte Carlo.
It wouldn’t be Spring Break without an over-the-top pool party at Las Vegas’ hottest dayclubs. WET REPUBLIC Ultra Pool at MGM Grand is the home of electronic dance music and a popular celebrity hangout. For added exclusivity, LIQUID Pool Lounge at ARIA provides a secluded and seductive adults-only playground. Only in Las Vegas can a guest pretend to be someone they’re not. Perhaps, they can live like a European for the day at Moorea Beach Club at Mandalay Bay or Bare Pool Lounge at The Mirage by experiencing sophisticated, European-style bathing.
© 2013, VegasNews.com. All rights reserved. All content copyrighted or used with permission. All rights reserved. This content may not be distributed, modified, reproduced in whole or in part without prior permission from VegasNews.com.