America’s Got Talent Live In Las Vegas Returns to The Palazzo Theatre Feb. 25
February 7, 2013 by VegasNews.com
Following a successful limited-engagement run, producers of America’s Got Talent Live In Las Vegas are proud to announce that the one-of-a-kind live show, featuring stars from NBC’s #1 hit television sensation, will return to The Palazzo Theatre for a seven-week run beginning Monday, Feb. 25.
“We are very happy to announce the return of America’s Got Talent Live to the Palazzo Theatre,” said John Caparella, president and chief operating officer for The Venetian, The Palazzo and Sands Expo. “This show represents the quality entertainment experience for which The Venetian and The Palazzo are famous.”
The live show, produced by FremantleMedia Enterprises and Syco Entertainment, and presented by AEG Live and The Palazzo Las Vegas, kicked off an eight-week run just two weeks after Olate Dogs were declared season-seven winners of the one-million dollar grand prize. They along with other fan favorites from the season were whisked away to fabulous Las Vegas, where competitors became co-stars in the extraordinary 90-minute live stage production.
The returning show will feature Tom Cotter, the first comedian ever to reach the finals of the hit show and season seven’s “top human finalist.” Cotter, who has been busy making rounds on the national interview circuit, returns to Las Vegas to host the production, which will star a diverse cast of season-seven talent, past fan favorites and surprising guest appearances.
The all-star cast will also include:
- Olate Dogs – Led to first place by champion trainer Richard Olate and his son Nicholas, the high-energy, magnificently coached four-legged posse will return with new routines, added agility and some new furry friends.
- Lightwire Theater – The spellbinding group of performers will bring their electro-luminescent creations back to the stage, where new characters will combine dance, puppetry and beauty to create unforgettable glow-in-the-dark performances.
- David Garibaldi and His CMYK’s – Combining masterful painting and explosive dance moves, David Garibaldi and his crew of performance artists create stunning visual images before audiences’ eyes to up-tempo beats that exhilarate and excite.
- Jarrett & Raja – Las Vegas Strip regulars Jarrett & Raja have entertained audiences worldwide with their amazing and unique blend of magic, music and comedy, and illuminating feats that dazzle the eye.
- Anna Graceman – 13-year-old musician and singer/songwriter Anna Graceman blew America away with her soulful and powerful rendition of “If I Ain’t Got You” by Alicia Keys when she auditioned for the sixth season of America’s Got Talent. The budding performer has written more than 30 songs and released her eponymous debut album in 2012.
America’s Got Talent Live In Las Vegas will perform six shows per week at 7:30 p.m. For up-to-date schedule information, including dark dates, or to purchase tickets ($45-125) visit any Venetian|Palazzo Box Office, or go online to Venetian.com or Palazzo.com, or call 702.414.9000.
America’s Got Talent returned last summer with the hottest performers from across the country competing in the blockbuster reality show’s seventh season. Bringing the variety show format back to the forefront of American culture each week, the show features a colorful array of hopeful future stars — singers, dancers, comedic performers and unique acts of all ages. While each contestant has the chance to strut and perform in front of a panel of celebrity judges including Howard Stern, Howie Mandel and Sharon Osbourne, the eventual winner is chosen by the television viewing audience. Since launching in 2006, America’s Got Talent has been sold in 177 countries, with localized versions of the hit being produced in more than 54 countries around the world.
© 2013, VegasNews.com. All rights reserved. All content copyrighted or used with permission. All rights reserved. This content may not be distributed, modified, reproduced in whole or in part without prior permission from VegasNews.com.