The D Welcomes Joe Vicari’s Andiamo Italian Steakhouse to Downtown Las Vegas Feb. 1
January 24, 2013 by VegasNews.com
Bringing another signature element of Detroit to downtown Las Vegas, Joe Vicari’s Andiamo Italian Steakhouse will open its first out-of-state location inside the D Las Vegas Friday, February 1. The D is excited to welcome the popular restaurant, named Metro Detroit’s “Best Italian,” to the newly renovated hotel and casino.
“Andiamo is all about family tradition and delicious food, and it’s going to be a great addition to downtown Las Vegas. We really look forward to sharing another taste of Detroit with locals and tourists who visit the D,” said Derek Stevens, co-owner and CEO of the D.
A favorite of Detroiters for more than 20 years, Andiamo has nine locations in Detroit and is the largest independently owned and operated restaurant group in the city. From homemade Italian breads and award-winning sauces to handmade pasta, Joe Vicari’s philosophy, originating from the late Master Chef Aldo Ottaviani, is to buy the freshest ingredients and prepare them from scratch every day. The restaurant is proud to partner with the nation’s top butchers to offer the finest products including Pat LaFrieda and Stockyard Premium beef, all natural Strauss Lamb and Veal and premium free range chicken that is hormone and antibiotic free.
Owner of Andiamo Italian Steakhouse Joe Vicari said, “We’re excited to introduce guests of the D to our signature dishes. Our passion is quality products and we believe that when great food is paired with excellent service and atmosphere, lasting memories are created.”
Menu items include fine cuts of meat, traditional pasta dishes, tasty seafood entrees and more for a delectable Italian meal.
- Appetizers. Starters range from Grilled Portabella Mushrooms smothered in Andiamo’s signature Zip sauce and zesty Calamari to the Andiamo Grande Meatball – a delicious baseball-sized meatball made with fresh ricotta cheese and homemade tomato sauce.
- Steak. Guests will enjoy traditional steakhouse cuts such as Bone-In NY Strip, Porterhouse and Filet Mignon as well as the signature Andiamo Tomahawk. Just right for sharing, this 32-ounce long bone rib-eye is charred to perfection and served with choice of savory steakhouse sauces: Andiamo Signature Zip Sauce, Cabernet Shallot Demi-Glace or Balsamic Glaze with Cipollini Onions. For unparalleled tenderness and flavor, the chef uses a minimum 30-day aging method.
- Pasta. Pasta lovers can indulge in Pappardelle with Veal Ragu,ahearty veal stew with handmade pasta, tomatoes and mushrooms topped with Asiago cheese or savor more traditional dishes such as handmade Tortelloni served with a vermouth crème sauce or homemade Gnocchi in a rich Bolognese sauce.
- Veal & Lamb. The Rack of Lamb features a double cut of Colorado rib chops glazed with pesto sauce and dusted with Sicilian breadcrumbs while the Veal all’ Aldo, named after the restaurant’s beloved master chef, features the finest veal tenderloin, imported prosciutto, Fontina cheese and tomato in an herbed wine sauce.
- Seafood. A variety of fresh seafood from across the globe is flown in daily. Classic selections such as Main Lobster, Cold Water Scottish Salmon and Natural Sea Scallops as well as delicious creations such as Lobster Risotto and Ciopino alla Calabrese are available.
The menu is complemented by an impressive list of more than 80 wines. Highlighted by an array of imported Italian reds, the complete selection is rounded out by red, white, rose and dessert wines from around the world.
Open from 5 – 11 p.m. nightly, the D invites guests to enjoy the newest addition to downtown Las Vegas. To reserve a table, call 702-388-2220. For more information, visit www.andiamoitalia.com and www.theD.com. Follow the D on Facebook and Twitter to enjoy exclusive giveaways and more.
© 2013, VegasNews.com. All rights reserved. All content copyrighted or used with permission. All rights reserved. This content may not be distributed, modified, reproduced in whole or in part without prior permission from VegasNews.com.
Now you can Follow VegasNews.com on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ and Twitter!