Las Vegas Hosts Celebrity Chefs & Exciting Cocktail Events at All-Star Weekend Oct. 5-7
October 4, 2012 by VegasNews.com
Las Vegas, home to more Four and Five Diamond restaurants than anywhere else on Earth, will display its culinary prowess at its 3rd Annual Food & Wine All-Star Weekend, October 5-7.
Here are some of the fabulous foodie events at Food & Wine All-Star Weekend:
- All Star Lunch: This is the chance to taste the top restaurants and featured dishes by Food & Wine’s lineup of celebrity chefs including Shawn McClain, Masa Takayama, Jean-Georges Vongerichten, Michael Mina and Julian Serrano. To conclude, World Pastry Champion Jean-Philippe Maury will top off guests’ meals with exquisite desserts. 12:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. October 6 at Sage in ARIA Resort and Casino
- Sabre and Sip: Michelin-starred Chef Masa Takayama will provide ultra-fresh sashimi to complement a tasting of the world’s best champagnes – Stay late for the Toro Caviar, Chef Masa’s signature dish. 3 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. October 6 at barMASA inside ARIA
- Tequila Tasting Happy Hour: Guests will enjoy over 15 different types of tequila with Chopped Champion Chef Christina Olivarez along with some of the Chef’s culinary specialties. 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. October 5 at Diego Restaurant inside MGM Grand
- Four Farms, Three Chefs, Two Brothers, One Table: Zolo Grill Executive Chef Brett Smith teams up with his brother and Bellagio’s Master Sommelier, Jason Smith, to deliver an unforgettable food and wine event as Bellagio’s stunning Grand Patio will be transformed into a farmhouse. Brett Smith will be in the kitchen with Sensi Executive Chef Royden Ellamar as they will create a distinctive and unforgettable menu utilizing seasonal ingredients from their favorite farms. 11:30 a.m. -1:30 p.m. October 6 at Bellagio’s Grand Patio
- Cooking Demo and Lunch: Chef Claude Le-Tohic and Chef Steve Benjamin will expertly guide visitors through the preparation of two Joël Robuchon’s signature courses – followed by a three-course lunch with wine pairings. 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. October 6 at L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon inside MGM Grand
- Sweet Strip Viewing: Drink specialty cocktails and eat gourmet desserts with miX Executive Chef Bruno Riou and Executive Pastry Chef Orady Ditgnavong at a tasting party on Floor 64 of THEhotel at Mandalay Bay. 9 p.m. – 11 p.m. October 5 at miX inside THEhotel at Mandalay Bay
To learn more about Food & Wine All-Star Weekend or to purchase tickets, please visit www.mgmresorts.com/foodandwine.
© 2012, VegasNews.com. All rights reserved. All content copyrighted or used with permission. This content may not be distributed, modified, reproduced in whole or in part without prior permission from VegasNews.com.
Now you can Follow VegasNews.com on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ and Twitter!