Summer Lobster at The Palm Restaurant in Las Vegas
July 18, 2012 by VegasNews.com
Even though National Lobster Day was on June 15, The Palm proves its love for lobster is far too great for just one day of celebrating. Instead, the iconic restaurant will spotlight lobster all summer long with an affordable yet hearty prix-fixe offer including choice of starter, lobster entrée and side dish for $54.90.
CHOICE OF STARTER
- Classic Caesar Salad with garlic focaccia croutons and parmigiano reggiano cheese
- Lobster Bisque with fresh lobster meat, cream and brandy
- Baby Arugula Salad with strawberries, candied walnuts and feta cheese tossed in a raspberry vinaigrette
CHOICE OF LOBSTER ENTRÉE
- Surf and Turf for 1: 6 oz. Nova Scotia Lobster Tail and Single Cut 7 oz. Filet Mignon, served traditionally with melted butter and lemon
- Twin Nova Scotia Lobster Tails: Two 6-oz. Nova Scotia Lobster Tails, served traditionally with melted butter and lemon
CHOICE OF SIDE
- One of The Palm’s signature individual vegetable or potato sides
For those dining as a duo, the Summer Lobster for Two includes 4 lb. jumbo Nova Scotia lobster served traditionally with melted butter and lemon along with two starters and two sides for $99. Both offers are available June 1 through August 31 at all U.S. locations of The Palm.
The Palm in Las Vegas is located in the Forum Shops at Caesar’s Palace Las Vegas (3500 Las Vegas Boulevard South).
© 2012, VegasNews.com. All rights reserved. All content copyrighted or used with permission. All rights reserved. This content may not be distributed, modified, reproduced in whole or in part without prior permission from VegasNews.com.