Station Casinos’ Restaurants to Offer Special Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Menus
December 22, 2011 by VegasNews.com
Station Casinos is getting into the Christmas spirit with special holiday menus on Christmas Eve (December 24) and Christmas day (December 25) at most Station Casinos and Fiesta restaurants (Pictured above: Sonoma Cellar at Sunset Station).
Regular menus will also be available at nearly all locations. All of the prices are per person unless otherwise indicated and substitutions to the special menus may not be permitted. Holiday hours may vary from regular hours. Please be aware, management reserves the right to adjust hours, food offerings and pricing at any time and without notice.
Feast and Festival Buffets will expand their wide variety of food during dinner on Christmas Eve and all day on Christmas to include:
- A carving station with turkey, prime rib and ham
- At Red Rock and Green Valley Ranch: cider brined pork chops and sautéed mussels in lemon caper sauce
- Traditional sides such as potatoes mashed or au gratin, sweet potatoes and winter vegetables
- For those who want a unique flavor: salmon with chutney
- To end the meal on a sweet note: Yule log, Christmas cookies and assorted pies
- Brunch items will be added during the Christmas breakfast buffet
Prices for Christmas Eve dinner and all day on Christmas are as follows:
- Red Rock Resort and Green Valley Ranch: $18.99 with Boarding Pass rewards card, $21.99 without. Children 10 and under are $12.99.
- Aliante Station, Boulder Station, Santa Fe Station, Sunset Station. Palace Station and Texas Station: $12.99 with Boarding Pass rewards card, $17.99 without. Children 10 and under are $8.99.
- Fiesta Henderson and Fiesta Rancho: $11.99 with Boarding Pass rewards card and $16.99 without. Children 10 and under are $7.99.
Buffet hours will remain the same for Christmas Eve and Christmas day, and vary by property.
Pasta Cucina will take an Italian twist on Christmas day.
Special full-course meal:
- Bruschetta appetizer
- Pan seared cod with grilled shrimp and basil oil for an entrée
- Poached pear with zabaglione (Italian custard) sauce
The entire meal runs $17.99 per person. Oh Christmas day, Aliante Station, Boulder Station and Texas Station’s locations will be open at 3 p.m. Palace Station and Sunset Station will open at 4 p.m. Reservations are accepted.
Terra Rossa at Red Rock Resort and Terra Verde at Green Valley Ranch Resort will offer a gourmet Italian food experience and offer individually crafted menus on Christmas day.
A la carte menu includes:
- A first course offering of vognole gratinate al forno featuring baked clams, oregano, red peppers and Meyer lemon ($15)
- Second course choices of Maine lobster with squid ink linguini in Arrabiata sauce ($38) or roasted tenderloin, olive oil mashed potatoes and Romanesco broccoli ($48)
- For dessert, struffoli, which is honey covered pastry balls with candied orange and brandy, or biscotti (both $10)
Christmas day, Terra Rossa will be open at noon. Terra Verde will open at 11 a.m. and reservations are accepted.
Cabo Mexican Restaurant will add some spice to Christmas day.
- Skirt steak with roasted poblano chile and Oaxaca cheese served with bacon wrapped shrimp, and Mexican rice and beans
On Christmas day, Cabo will be open at 11 a.m. at Boulder Station, 11:30 a.m. at Santa Fe Station, noon at Palace Station and Sunset Station, and 3 p.m. at Aliante Station and Red Rock Resort. The platter runs $15.99 per person. Reservations are accepted.
Grand Cafés (except Red Rock Resort) will offer a special entrée for the holiday: chicken Piccata served over mashed potatoes and crispy eggplant with a white wine mushroom and lemon sauce. The cost is $9.99.
Grand Café at Red Rock Resort will offer a three course meal for $16.99:
- Appetizers are a choice of mixed winter greens with pear, blue cheese, and toasted walnuts, or New England seafood chowder with lobster, scallops, clams and whitefish
- Entrée choices are roast turkey or brown sugar baked ham – both served with cornbread stuffing, maple baked sweet potatoes and butter whipped potatoes, or prime rib served with au gratin potatoes, rosemary Yorkshire pudding and green beans
- The special desserts are a candy cane ice cream sundae with peppermint ice cream, a warm chocolate brownie, crème de menthe chocolate sauce and white chocolate shavings or a Meyer lemon tart with fresh raspberries
Grand Cafés are at Boulder Station, Palace Station, Red Rock Resort, Santa Fe Station, Sunset Station and Texas Station. The holiday specials will be offered from 11 a.m. through dinner service on both Christmas Eve and Christmas day. Reservations are not accepted.
Each steakhouse and Oyster Bar location, in addition to Amigo’s Mexican Cantina, Garduño’s, China Spice and Sushi & Sake, will offer customized menus on Christmas day (unless otherwise noted) including:
- Hank’s Fine Steaks at Green Valley Ranch: A special menu with items offered a la carte. The appetizer choices are butternut squash bisque with hazelnut crème fraiche ($12) or a salad of Riesling poached pear with toasted walnuts and Maytag blue cheese ($15), and an entrée of bison rib eye with sweet onion and red pepper chutney ($65). The restaurant opens at 5 p.m. and reservations are accepted.
- T-Bones Chophouse at Red Rock Resort: An a la carte Christmas menu will feature an appetizer of spinach salad with warm bacon dressing ($12), entrée choices of cinder brined roasted turkey with traditional Christmas trimmings ($36) or rum glazed pork loin served with roasted apples and savory cabbage ($38). Dessert is a chestnut tart served with brown sugar ice cream ($12).The restaurant opens at 3 p.m. and reservations are accepted.
- Austins Steakhouse at Texas Station: For both Christmas Eve and Christmas day, an entrée of crab stuffed 1½ pound Maine lobster with saffron risotto and asparagus will be offered for $45. A petite filet may be added for an additional $20. The restaurant opens at 3 p.m. both days. Reservations are accepted.
- MRKT at Aliante Station: An appetizer of butternut squash soup and an entrée of Maine lobster stuffed with crab served Thermador Style with baby carrots and Yukon gold mashed potatoes. A choice of dessert from the regular menu is included. The cost is $45. The restaurant opens at 3 p.m. and reservations are accepted.
- The Charcoal Room at Santa Fe Station: A full course Christmas dinner begins with an eggnog sphere in a spoon and continues with appetizer choices of crème of truffle mushroom soup or lobster salad with blood orange vinaigrette. For the entrée, a duo of braised short rib and pan seared salmon served with horseradish Yukon gold mashed potatoes and haricot verts. Dessert is a choice of crème brulee or red wine apple cobbler served with ice cream. The cost is $55. The restaurants open at 2 p.m. and reservations are accepted.
- Sonoma Cellar Steakhouse at Sunset Station: A special entrée of braised beef short rib over horseradish mashed potatoes. The cost is $29.99. The restaurant opens at 2 p.m. and reservations are accepted.
- Fuego at Fiesta Henderson: An entrée offering of grilled lamb chops over mint risotto. The cost is $35. The restaurant will open at 2 p.m. on Christmas Eve and Christmas day and reservations are accepted.
- The Broiler Steak & Seafood at Palace Station: A dinner entrée featuring herb and blue crusted New York and lobster brochette ($38). Christmas dessert is white chocolate bread pudding topped with foster sauce ($7). The restaurant will open at 4 p.m. and reservations are accepted.
- The Broiler Steak & Seafood at Boulder Station: An entrée offering of pan seared Alaskan halibut with sautéed lobster served with spaghetti squash and Roma tomato with basil. The cost is $32. The restaurant will open at 1 p.m. and reservations are accepted.
- Texas Star Oyster Bar: A meal offering including cream of butternut squash soup and grilled swordfish with white wine butter sauce served over linguini and topped with an oven roasted tomato. The cost is $24 and the restaurant opens at noon. Reservations will not be accepted.
- Oyster Bar at Sunset Station: Seared scallops with pasta in a creamy Alfredo sauce, topped with crushed bacon confit. The cost is $24.95 and the restaurant opens at 11:30 a.m. Reservations will not be accepted.
- Oyster Bar at Palace Station: Paella made with sautéed shrimp, crab legs, Andouille sausage, mussels, clams, vegetables and saffron infused rice. The cost is $19.99. The special will be offered from 11 a.m. Reservations will not be accepted.
- Tides Oyster Bar at Green Valley Ranch: A full meal of crab maison salad with Creole mustard vinaigrette as an appetizer, an entrée of prime rib au jus with sweet potato gratin and a medley of baby carrots and dessert featuring eggnog crème brulee. The cost is $34.99 and the restaurant opens at 11 a.m. Reservations will not be accepted.
- China Spice at Green Valley Ranch: Chinese inspired Christmas entrées include live Maine lobster with a choice of salt and pepper or ginger style ($39.95), whole grouper prepared in a Szechuan sweet and sour sauce ($29.95), steamed ½ fresh chicken with a ginger scallion sauce ($14.95) and a side dish of fresh Chinese seasonal vegetables ($9.95). The restaurant opens at 5 p.m. and reservations are accepted.
- Sushi & Sake at Green Valley Ranch: A departure from traditional fare with a bento box offering miso soup, edamame, kakiage (seafood tempura), chirashi (sashimi over rice) and a teriyaki beef filet. The cost is $24.95 and the restaurant opens at 5 p.m. Reservations are accepted.
- Garduño’s of Mexico Restaurant & Cantina at Fiesta Rancho: A meal platter with New York steak pequeño topped with green chile, papitas and a cheese enchilada. The cost is $23.99. The restaurant opens at 3 p.m. and reservations will not be accepted.
- Amigo’s Mexican Cantina at Fiesta Henderson: An entrée offering of chipotle ranchero shrimp tamales served with refried beans and rice. The cost is $12.99 and the restaurant opens at 2 p.m. on both Christmas Eve and Christmas day. Reservations will not be accepted.
For more information about any Station Casinos or Fiesta restaurant, and for phone numbers to make reservations, head to www.stationcasinos.com .
© 2011, VegasNews.com. All rights reserved.