2012 Gauge New Years Eve Party at Gilley’s Saloon, Dance Hall & BBQ Dec. 31
December 6, 2011 by VegasNews.com
The 2012 Gauge New Year’s Eve party at Gilley’s Saloon, Dance Hall & BBQ in Treasure Island features a three hour open bar, delicious food from both Gilley’s BBQ kitchen and Treasure Island Catering, live entertainment and unmatched views of the revelers and fireworks on the Las Vegas Strip.
- $149* per person (early booking price)
- $179* per person (after early booking price ends)
- $212* per person when purchased on Dec. 30 & 31
- VIP Access to Gilley’s Saloon, Dance Hall & BBQ
- Three hour open bar and hors d’oeuvres (9 p.m. midnight)
- Live country rock band Austin Law and DJs
- $5 Mechanical Bull Rides
- TI New Year’s Eve party favors
- Live video of NYE celebrations across the United States on multiple flat screen TVs
- Easy access to outdoor viewing area of the Las Vegas Strip Fireworks at midnight
- Doors open at 9 p.m.
- Cash bar available from 12 a.m. 4 a.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 31, at 9 p.m. through Sunday, Jan. 1, at 4 a.m.
Gilley’s Saloon, Dance Hall & BBQ
Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
3300 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
*Prices do not include live entertainment tax, or service fees. eTickets are not available for this event.
© 2011, VegasNews.com. All rights reserved. All content copyrighted or used with permission. All rights reserved. This content may not be distributed, modified, reproduced in whole or in part without prior permission from VegasNews.com.