Simon Restaurant Offers $6 Happy Hour Menu 4–7 P.M. Monday Through Friday
June 23, 2011 by VegasNews.com
Simon Restaurant & Lounge offers a new $6 Happy Hour Menu 4 – 7 p.m. Monday through Friday featuring appetizers, sushi, wine by the glass, beer and premium well drinks.
Simon’s $6 Happy Hour menu includes:
- Wok charred edamame | ginger salt, togarashi, lime
- Grilled shishito peppers | ponzu
- Calamari | ponzu, shishito peppers
- Fried cocktail artichokes | godzilla sauce
- Meatball sliders | breaded mozzarella, pepperoncini
- Pigs in a blanket | sriracha ketchup, whole grain mustard
- Personal margherita | mozzarella, vine ripened tomatoes, fresh basil
- Endive salad | watercress, Point Reyes blue cheese, Fuji apples, walnuts
- Spicy albacore roll
- Baked California roll
- Philly roll
- Veggie roll
- Spicy tuna
- Yellowtail and scallion
Wine by the glass:
- White | Fume Blanc, Ferrari-Carano, Sonoma county
- Red | Rioja, Don Sancho Londono, Cortijo Tinto III, Spain
- Miller light, Miller Genuine draft, Miller 64, USA
- Black Star, USA
- Corona, Mexico
- Heineken, Holland
Premium well cocktails
Daily hours of operation of Simon Restaurant & Lounge:
- Breakfast: 7 – 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch: 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Sunset: 2:30 – 6 p.m.
- Dinner: 6 – 11 p.m.
Simon‘s $6 Happy Hour Menu is available 4 – 7 p.m. Monday through Friday. For more information or to make a reservation, call 702.944.3292.
© 2011, VegasNews.com. All rights reserved. All content copyrighted or used with permission. All rights reserved. This content may not be distributed, modified, reproduced in whole or in part without prior permission from VegasNews.com.