Sunset & Vines to Host “Pamper Your Palate’ Dinner on March 30
March 24, 2011 by VegasNews.com
Sunset & Vines, the quintessential culinary destination for cocktails, fine wine and tapas, will host the Pamper Your Palate tapas and wine dinner. The dinner features seven courses created to take the diner on a culinary adventure at this lakeside dining destination.
- First Course – Granny Smith Apple & Walnut Salad with potatoes and golden raisins, citrus-cilantro mayonnaise dressing.
- Second Course – Foie Toast with Prosciutto, baguette crisp with salt cured ham and seared Hudson Valley duck foie gras.
- Third Course – Spicy Baked Clams “Oreganata,” Manila baby clams baked with Thai chili, pancetta, garlic, cilantro and panko crumbs.
- Fourth Course – Grilled Chicken and Roasted Sweet Peppers, free range chicken breast skewers with sweet peppers and saffron, served with saffron risotto.
- Fifth Course – Matambre, roasted flank steak rolled with carrots, haricots verts, spinach, roasted garlic and hardboiled egg, served with basil aioli.
- Sixth Course – Oven BBQ Lamb Riblets, Asian spiced BBQ marinated lamb riblets with “patatas bravas” spicy potatoes.
- Seventh Course – Churro with Chocolate Sauce, deep friend dough curl, dusted with cinnamon and confectioner’s sugar, served with warm chocolate dinning sauce.
All courses are paired with wine selections.
Wednesday, March 30
The “Pamper Your Palate” dinner is $85 per person, including tax. The cost does not include gratuity. Reservations are required for this event and seating is available at either a private or communal table. Reservations can be made by calling 702-382-7900.
Sunset & Vines
The Village Lake Las Vegas
40 Costa di Lago, Suite 120
Henderson, NV 89011
© 2011, VegasNews.com. All rights reserved. All content copyrighted or used with permission. This content may not be distributed, modified, reproduced in whole or in part without prior permission from VegasNews.com.
Now you can Follow us on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter!