REHAB Beach Club’s Unforgettable Spring Break Celebration Returns to Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas, March 11 – April 9
March 1, 2017 by VegasNews.com
Las Vegas’ original dayclub, REHAB Beach Club, returns for an unforgettable spring break celebration at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas with action-packed pool parties and legendary performances every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from Saturday, March 11 through Sunday, April 9.
The 5-acre tropical playground will be the top party destination for the 2017 spring break season with one-of-a-kind experiences like Austin Mahone’s 21st Birthday Bash, Heroes & Villains party featuring DJ Jamie Iovine in partnership with Meltdown Comics and the first-ever St. Patrick’s Day Celebration.
Performer Lexy Panterra and DJ’s Cheat Codes and DJ Jazzy Jeff will also take over the notorious dayclub as spring breakers enjoy a true VIP experience with sandy beaches, boozy cocktails, swim-up blackjack tables and luxurious cabanas as they dance the day away.
Current Spring Break Entertainment Lineup:
- March 11 – DJ set by Koko and Bayati
- March 12 – DJ set by DJ Ease and Eric Forbes
- March 17 — St. Patrick’s Day Celebration
- March 18 – Performance by Lexy Panterra
- March 19 – Meltdown presents Heroes & Villains featuring DJ Jamie Iovine
- March 25 – DJ set by Cheat Codes
- March 26 – DJ set by DJ Jazzy Jeff
- April 8 – Austin Mahone’s 21st Birthday Bash
- April 9 – College Bikini Contest
Tickets to REHAB Spring Break start at $10 for females and $20 for males. Prices are subject to change per event. The dayclub is open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Guests must be 21 years of age or older with a valid form of identification to attend.
For more information or to make a reservation, please visit www.hardrockhotel.com/rehab or call 702.693.5505.
© 2017, VegasNews.com. All rights reserved.