It’s been a big year for Serendipity 3 at Caesars Palace, celebrating its five year anniversary in April as well as its recently expanded dining room and outdoor patio bar (Pictured: Party Like It’s Your Birthday ice cream layered cake).
Now the popular eatery is celebrating two of its favorite holidays in July, National Ice Cream Day and National Hot Dog Day, with delicious special offerings.
For National Ice Cream Day on July 20, Serendipity 3 will offer a special happy hour from 2 to6 p.m., with a $5 menu featuring:
- Variety of beers
- Well cocktails
- House-made sangria
- Soft pretzels with nacho cheese and honey mustard
- Nachos with Mexi-cheese, nacho beef, black beans, sour cream, pico de gallo and avocado cream
- Chili cheese fries
- Two bbq pulled pork sliders
- Mini-sundaes- one scoop of ice cream of choice, one topping of choice, whipped cream and a cherry
As well as a special mini version of the restaurant’s trademark Frrrozen Hot Chocolate, made-to-order cookie ice cream sandwiches, or the perfect slice of Party Like It’s Your Birthday ice cream layered cake.
During the happy hour, guests under the age of five will receive a complimentary house made Oreo Kiss, an Oreo topped with frosting, dipped in chocolate.
Guests who really want to indulge can experience one of Serendipity 3’s famous sundaes, such as:
- The Deep Fried Oreos & Ice Cream Sundae- Made with deep fried Oreos, cookies ‘n cream ice cream, hot fudge and marshmallow sauce
- The Lookie Lookie Gimme Cookie Sundae- Made with chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, hot fudge, whipped cream and an assortment of cookies
- The Outrageous Banana Split- A banana split of outrageous proportions (also available in a cowards portion)
For National Hot Dog Day on July 23, Serendipity 3 will also offer a special happy hour from 2- 6 p.m., featuring the $5 menu above, as well as Serendipity 3’s famous foot long hot dogs for $10 that day only. Sample the classic foot long, the Crunch Dog Chicago Style or the Chili & Cheese, all served on a house-made bun.
Also, from July 23 – July 30 a portion of proceeds from every hot dog sold will go to the Animal Foundation.
Five years and more than 500,000 signature Frrrozen Hot Chocolates later, Serendipity 3 has become a must-see dining destination, much like the original New York City location. The whimsical eatery recently underwent a transformation with an expanded interior space, the addition of a 26-ft. tall Tiffany-style lamp and a full outdoor patio bar complete with counter seating and several high definition televisions, providing guests a front-row view of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip and iconic Caesars Palace fountains.
Serendipity 3 is open Sunday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. and Friday and Saturday 8 a.m. to midnight. For reservations please call 702.731.7373.