CRUSH Introduces New Summer Cocktails and Beers to Complement the Season
July 5, 2014 by VegasNews.com
CRUSH eat, drink, love at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino has introduced new summer cocktails and draught beers to the menu, providing refreshing relief from the hot weather (Pictured: Summer Love – Photo credit: Jim Decker).
The new seasonal cocktails include:
- Summer Love made with Bombay Sapphire gin, Pavan Liqueur, strawberry liqueur, fresh lemon juice and prosecco priced at $14;
- Muy Hermosa made with Casamigos tequila, St-Germain liqueur, fresh lime sour and Hawaiian chili water priced at $14;
- Piña-Piranha made with Leblon Cachaca, pineapple vodka, rock candy syrup and lime priced at $14;
- Rockefeller Berry Crush made with Rockefeller vodka, Cointreau, lime and blackberries priced at $14;
- Sangria Amor made with seasonal fruits, brandy and the choice of white or red wine priced at $12 or served family style, for four-five guests, for $68 or six-eight guests, for $99.
The summer hotspot is also adding new draught beer selections including Corona Light and Brooklyn Summer Ale.
CRUSH, eat, drink, love, is a 7,000-square-foot restaurant serving a cosmopolitan share-plate style menu with large and small plate dishes prepared by Executive Chef Billy DeMarco. Located inside MGM Grand, CRUSH is open daily for dinner, starting at 5:30 p.m. For more information or reservations, guests may call 702-891-3222 or visit the website at Crushmgm.com, become a friend on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/CrushMGM, or follow on Twitter at https://twitter.com/CrushMGM.
© 2014, VegasNews.com. All rights reserved. All content copyrighted or used with permission. All rights reserved. This content may not be distributed, modified, reproduced in whole or in part without prior permission from VegasNews.com.