Sin City Brewing Co. Opens its Newest Craft Beer Bar on Las Vegas Strip
June 13, 2014 by VegasNews.com
Sin City Brewing Co.’s largest bar and first Strip-front location at Harmon Avenue and Las Vegas Boulevard is now open, offering an intimate yet lively venue for patrons who seek the best of Las Vegas’ craft beer at the heart of the iconic Strip.
The 774-square-foot, walk-in bar features Las Vegas’ own craft beer on tap in six signature styles as well as original Sin City merchandise such as t-shirts, shorts and official suds glassware. It is Sin City’s first venue to serve a variety of premium cocktails, accommodating the preferences of all Las Vegas patrons with an all-day happy hour exclusive to the Harmon Corner location.
“Since opening our first bar in 2005, Sin City has been committed to brewing a superior craft beer for tourists and locals to enjoy,” said Sin City’s Master Brewer Richard Johnson. “Opening this new destination with direct access to The Strip – the most exciting street in the world – we look forward to introducing an even greater audience to the growing craft beer culture in Las Vegas.”
Through years of tutelage from brewing icons Dan Gordon and Dean Biersch, Johnson delivers complex yet clean tastes that celebrate the rich tradition of crafting German-style lagers and English ales. In accordance with the 1516 German Beer Purity Law, Sin City utilizes just four ingredients to create its selection of brews, including:
- Amber: The copper hue of this Octoberfest-style lager is equally as beautiful as it is tasty, with well-balanced and satisfyingly smooth flavors.
- Light: A perfect option for the craft beginner, this refreshing beer gives an extra kick of flavor while still achieving easy drinkability.
- IPA: Craft beer connoisseurs will be delighted by this full-bodied brew, featuring a distinct hoppy taste that continues to evolve on the palate as it is being consumed.
- Weisse: Sin City’s wheat beer emanates refreshing hints of citrus and banana zest with a spicy clove aroma that is a sensation for all the senses.
- Stout: The darker side of Sin City is this traditional Irish Session Stout that showcases a thick creamy head, dry finish and a stimulating roasted-coffee essence.
- Seasonal: Sin City brews a selection of five seasonal beers that rotate throughout the year including a Pilsner, Winter Brock, Steam Beer, Pale Ale and its current resident – the Double IPA – overflowing with hops at 8.5 percent alcohol content.
The Harmon Corner destination marks Sin City’s third bar, joining its other two locations at Miracle Mile Shops and The Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian. For more information, visit www.sincitybeer.com
© 2014, VegasNews.com. All rights reserved. All content copyrighted or used with permission. All rights reserved. This content may not be distributed, modified, reproduced in whole or in part without prior permission from VegasNews.com.