March B-Ball Tournament HQ Begins March 20 at Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower
March 11, 2014 by VegasNews.com
March basketball action is coming to Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower Thursday, March 20 through Sunday, March 23, 2014, offering sports fans the ultimate wall-to-wall sports viewing experience.
March B-Ball Tournament HQ offers free admission into “sports headquarters” inside the Stratosphere Theater which is set up with nine huge viewing screens around the room, providing fans with table seating and unobstructed views to easily keep track of their favorite games.
Doors open daily at 8 a.m. where fans can also enjoy:
- Free wi-fi
- Live betting stations
- Blackjack tables
- Food specials
- $9 Bud and Bud Light pitchers
- Cash bar
“If you’re a college basketball fan, the Stratosphere Theater is the best place on the Vegas Strip to enjoy the madness,” says Ed Malinowski, Race & Sportsbook Director “Its total immersion in the NCAA tournament action, great F&B specials, betting, blackjack and more.”
Food specials can be ordered from your seat, ranging in price from $2.50 to $8, so you don’t miss a minute of the action.
Breakfast – available 8 a.m. to Noon
- Toasted jalapeño cheddar bagel with cream cheese
- Seasonal berry and yogurt parfait with granola
- Ancho chili turkey breakfast burrito with scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese, pico de gallo and fire roasted salmon
Pizza by the Slice bar – available 11 a.m. to close
Savory Menu – available 11 a.m. to close
- Pepperoni or plain cheddar cheese bread with marinara
- Spicy turkey nachos with chili con queso, pico de gallo and jalapeÃ±os
- Guido’s italian buffalo style wings with ranch dressing and celery sticks
- Chilled hoagie sandwich with shaved turkey, salami, provolone, shredded lettuce, tomato, red onion, house dressing, and flash fried kettle chips
- Oven roasted ciabatta melt sandwiches
- Italian sausage & peppers
Open to the public 21 years and older.
© 2014, VegasNews.com. All rights reserved. All content copyrighted or used with permission. All rights reserved. This content may not be distributed, modified, reproduced in whole or in part without prior permission from VegasNews.com.