El Loco Roller Coaster Opens at The Adventuredome Feb. 18
February 14, 2014 by VegasNews.com
The Adventuredome at Circus Circus has gone “loco” – El Loco, that is! Only the second of its kind in the United States, the new world-class roller coaster invites thrill seekers of all ages to experience a 72-second, adrenaline-pumping adventure complete with G drops, gravity-defying turns and over-the-edge twists. El Loco Opens at The Adventuredome Feb. 18
- The Adventuredome at Circus Circus is home to one of six El Loco models Indiana, UK, France, Australia and China…and the only indoor El Loco in the United States.
- El Loco’s design pushes the limits of what can be accomplished with a smaller footprint, maximizing space with a soaring, eye-catching structure
- Riders will experience twists, turns and drops very unique in the coaster world as they ascend 90 feet before dropping over and under to experience a 1.5 vertical-G
- Up to six cars are able to cycle through the track at the same time
- Riders will enjoy a custom soundtrack with speakers in each seat
- Minimum height requirement – 48 inches
- Tallest point – 90 feet
- Top speed – 45 mph
- El Loco’s innovative, four-person cars feature an open design giving riders the feeling of flying during the 72-second ride along 1,300 feet of track
WHERE: The Adventuredome at Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
2880 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
© 2014, VegasNews.com. All rights reserved. All content copyrighted or used with permission. All rights reserved. This content may not be distributed, modified, reproduced in whole or in part without prior permission from VegasNews.com.