Mandalay Bay’s “Paint The Town Gold” New Year’s Eve Mega Party Brings Glitz and Glamour to The Strip
December 4, 2013 by VegasNews.com
This New Year’s Eve, Mandalay Bay guests and visitors are invited to “Paint the Town Gold” at the resort’s exuberant holiday party. The celebration, open to the public, will begin at 2 p.m. when the entire resort turns into a glimmering fusion of golden moments, complete with extraordinary gold-themed accents throughout the hotel and beyond.
Imaginative and playful experiences at restaurants, bars, lounges and spas will provide an electrifying evening not to be forgotten. Throughout the resort, models in lavish costumes will add to the masquerade-style atmosphere, welcoming guests to ring in 2014 in a high-energy, fun environment. The complimentary event will offer guests a once-in-a-lifetime experience on one of Vegas’ most exciting nights of the year.
To book a Mandalay Bay “Paint the Town Gold” New Year’s Eve room package, which include tickets to either Maroon 5 or Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque du Soleil, visit http://www.mandalaybay.com/nye or call 877-632-7800. No room or package purchase necessary to participate in “Paint the Town Gold” activities.
All partygoers are welcome to participate in the “Paint the Town Gold” New Year’s Eve festivities, which include the following:
Lounges and Bars
Select lounges and bars at Mandalay Bay will offer delightful gold-themed, spirits-sponsored events featuring themed décor, specialty drink menus, unique bottle service options and prize giveaways such as the following:
- eyecandy sound lounge & bar will present a Möet & Chandon Champagne Room, boasting models and go-go dancers in gold attire, an exclusive bottle service menu and specialty cocktails. Guests can pick up a glow necklace here to round out their evening attire.
- Orchid Lounge and Coffee will kick off New Year’s Eve with a James Bond-themed Treasure Vault. Sponsored by Diageo, the celebratory space will feature a gold cigar lounge where guests will enjoy giveaways such as gold chocolate coins and gold lipstick. An interactive photo booth will provide guests a chance to document the evening’s antics.
- Mizuya Lounge will present a fairy tale-themed experience with the Golden Goose Lounge. This enchanted Grey Goose-sponsored lounge will feature twinkling gold trees, balloons and glittered décor; Mother Goose, Goldilocks and Prince Charming character models; and gold chocolate egg giveaways.
- Directly outside of Mizuya Lounge, guests can cool off at the Goldschälger Ice Bar and Luge, featuring white and gold outfitted models, drink specials and gold leaf temporary tattoo giveaways.
- Mandalay Bay’s Sports Book will feature the Gold Medal Lounge sponsored by Anheuser-Busch. The lounge will offer three draft beer bars; games such as foosball, air hockey and cornhole; and gold medal keychain prize giveaways.
- THElounge at THEhotel at Mandalay Bay will boast the resort’s exclusive barrel spirits and Sinatra Select by Jack Daniel’s, while the sounds of Frank play in the background. The prize giveaway will include fedoras, a nod to the singer’s favorite accessory.
- High atop THEhotel at Mandalay Bay, miX Lounge will host a Soiree d’Or. The celebratory night will include a gold carpet entrance, Cirque-style performers, Soiree d’Or models, midnight gold balloon drop, VIP bottle service, sponsored champagne cash bar and specialty cocktails.
All of Mandalay Bay’s extraordinary restaurants will continue the gold-themed celebration with a variety of festive offerings such as golden flake desserts, golden balloon drops and specialty holiday cocktails. Two of the resort’s award-winning restaurants will offer the following experiences:
- Michael Mina’s modern American steakhouse, STRIPSTEAK, will offer a Perrier Jouët-sponsored golden affair with special décor, uniformed staff, bottle and drink specials and signature popcorn giveaways.
- Featuring gourmet small plates inspired by cuisine from around the world, Fleur by Hubert Keller will offer a Royal Masquerade theme sponsored by Pernod Ricard. The golden masquerade will feature gold masks, gold bead giveaways and specialty beer and cocktail offerings.
Spa Mandalay and BATHHOUSE will offer special gold treatments for guests to pamper themselves and indulge in the ultimate beauty experiences prior to a big night out. Treatments include:
- The Gold Dust Massage is a custom pressure massage that will prepare any guest for ringing in 2014. Moisturizing body milk infused with gold peptides will provide a luxurious touch as a light dusting of gold iridescent power finishes the treatment.
- Guests looking for an amazing glow are encouraged to experience the 24 karat Facial. A hydrated mask covers the skin with a delicate veil of gold while protecting against free radicals and the skins natural collagen. This facial treatment will have each guest radiating from the inside out.
- The Not All That Glitters is Gold Manicure and Pedicure will provide guests with two luxurious spa treatments. A 25-minute manicure combines a moisturizing body milk infused with gold peptides that is gently rubbed over the skin, followed by a selection of finishes to choose such as gold French tip, gold accent nail or full gold polish. Following the manicure, a relaxing 50-minute pedicure will pamper feet, getting them ready for walking, dancing or wherever the festive night may lead.
© 2013, VegasNews.com. All rights reserved. All content copyrighted or used with permission. All rights reserved. This content may not be distributed, modified, reproduced in whole or in part without prior permission from VegasNews.com.
Now you can Follow VegasNews.com on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ and Twitter!