Lucille’s Smokehouse Bar-B-Que at Red Rock Resort Dishes Up Southern Hospitality for Thanksgiving Day
November 5, 2013 by VegasNews.com
This fall, Lucille’s Smokehouse Bar-B-Que’s mouth-watering, hickory-smoked turkey will be the centerpiece of both its Thanksgiving Day feasts and its lineup of Fall Classics specials.
Lucille’s serves award-winning, savory, Southern-style food in 18 full-service, high-energy restaurants throughout California, Arizona and Nevada. Beginning in November, Lucille’s will offer four specials for fall, and on Thanksgiving Day will serve up a memorable and flavorful Southern feast to enjoy in the restaurants or to take home for a hassle-free holiday.
The Fall Classics specials include:
- A Smoked Turkey Half-Sandwich includes hickory smoked turkey breast, Southern stuffing, cranberry sauce, baby lettuces, and mayonnaise on a French roll, and served with a choice of tossed salad, Caesar salad or mixed baby greens. This lunch portion is $8.99. The dinner meal includes a whole turkey sandwich served with a choice of one side for $11.99.
- The Hot Turkey Sandwich features fresh smoked turkey breast, Southern stuffing, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, sliced white bread, turkey gravy, and served with cranberry sauce. Offered for lunch and dinner for $12.99.
- Lucille’s Smoked Turkey Casserole mixes smoked turkey breast with sautéed button and portabello mushrooms, sweet corn, carrots, turkey gravy, and is topped with Southern stuffing and cranberry sauce. Served with choice of tossed salad, Caesar salad or mixed baby greens. Offered for lunch and dinner for $16.99.
- Smoked Turkey and Bacon Hash is a savory mix of smoked turkey breast, mushrooms, carrots, sweet corn, white rice, parmesan cheese, scallions, applewood smoked bacon, blue cheese crumbles, cherry tomatoes, and scallions. The lunch portion is $8.99, while the dinner meal is $16.99.
A Savory, Southern-Style Thanksgiving Without the Hassles
For those who prefer to spend less time in the kitchen on Thanksgiving Day and more time enjoying their meal and the company, Lucille’s presents two, in-restaurant Thanksgiving options and a hassle-free, holiday catering option. All dinners are served with Southern stuffing, roasted garlic mashed potatoes smothered in Lucille’s giblet gravy, green bean casserole, sweet mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, apples sautéed in Jack Daniels, and homemade biscuits with apple butter.
- For a more intimate meal in the restaurant, Lucille’s individual Thanksgiving meals are perfectly plated with a choice of slow-smoked turkey or Hickory-smoked marinated ham (or both) with Sweet Potato Pie. Each meal offered at $21.99.
- Larger groups of 10-12 people who come to Lucille’s will be thankful for three savory feasts served family-style with a family-size salad and a whole Sweet Potato Pie. Parties can choose between a delicious combination of smoked sliced turkey and marinated ham ($159.99), smoked sliced turkey breast ($149.99), or smoked and marinated ham ($159.99).
- Lucille’s Thanksgiving Day catering menu includes each of the three savory feasts for large groups (above) with all the fixings. Or a whole smoked turkey served ready to heat is available for $49.99.
- Kids meal are priced at $9.99.
Signal Hill, Calif.-based Lucille’s Smokehouse Bar-B-Que offers award-winning, savory, Southern-style food in 18 full-service, high-energy restaurants throughout California, Arizona and Nevada. Signature slow-smoked barbeque, flavorful appetizers, soups, salads, burgers, sides, and desserts are served with a large helping of down-home, friendly service. Lucille’s restaurants are reminiscent of a Southern roadhouse replete with its distinctive front Southern decor, and also offer Live Blues entertainment in the Flying Pig Lounges. Family-owned, Lucille’s has plans to expand its unique brand of Southern hospitality to more locations in the future. For more information, visit lucillesbbq.com, facebook.com/LucillesSmokehouseBBQ or twitter.com/Lucilles_BBQ.
© 2013, VegasNews.com. All rights reserved. All content copyrighted or used with permission. All rights reserved. This content may not be distributed, modified, reproduced in whole or in part without prior permission from VegasNews.com.