Football and Mexican Independence Day Specials
September 8, 2013 by VegasNews.com
With football season upon us and Mexican Independence Day right around the corner, here are a couple of recommended specials:
- Football fanatics can watch games while drinking $6 Coors Light, bloody marys and margaritas. Buckets of Coors Light will also be available, priced at $25 throughout the season at RHUMBAR at The Mirage Hotel & Casino.
- For after the football viewing parties, guests can receive IV hydration therapies starting at $99 in REVIV’s relaxing, spa-like atmosphere located at The Underground at MGM Grand
- In honor of Mexican Independence Day, RHUMBAR will offer 2-for-1 tequila cocktail specials on Monday, Sept. 16. including:
- Spicy Lover, made with Cuervo Platino tequila, English cucumber, Mexican cilantro, lime juice, sweet agave nectar and a dash of spicy Tabasco pepper sauce.
- Pineapple Chipotle Margarita, made with Ambhar tequila, Dutch Orange Curaçao, fresh lime juice, pineapple juice and Monin pineapple chipotle syrup, spiced up with a dash of Tabasco Chipotle Pepper Sauce.
Both cocktails are originally priced at $12. Guests may also revel in the fiesta with $5 Dos Equis.
© 2013, VegasNews.com. All rights reserved.
Now you can Follow VegasNews.com on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ and Twitter!