Football and Mexican Independence Day Specials
September 8, 2013 by VegasNews.com
With football season upon us and Mexican Independence Day right around the corner, here are a couple of recommended specials:
- Football fanatics can watch games while drinking $6 Coors Light, bloody marys and margaritas. Buckets of Coors Light will also be available, priced at $25 throughout the season at RHUMBAR at The Mirage Hotel & Casino.
- For after the football viewing parties, guests can receive IV hydration therapies starting at $99 in REVIV’s relaxing, spa-like atmosphere located at The Underground at MGM Grand
- In honor of Mexican Independence Day, RHUMBAR will offer 2-for-1 tequila cocktail specials on Monday, Sept. 16. including:
- Spicy Lover, made with Cuervo Platino tequila, English cucumber, Mexican cilantro, lime juice, sweet agave nectar and a dash of spicy Tabasco pepper sauce.
- Pineapple Chipotle Margarita, made with Ambhar tequila, Dutch Orange Curaçao, fresh lime juice, pineapple juice and Monin pineapple chipotle syrup, spiced up with a dash of Tabasco Chipotle Pepper Sauce.
Both cocktails are originally priced at $12. Guests may also revel in the fiesta with $5 Dos Equis.
© 2013, VegasNews.com. All rights reserved. All content copyrighted or used with permission. All rights reserved. This content may not be distributed, modified, reproduced in whole or in part without prior permission from VegasNews.com.