Sean Kingston, Ne-Yo, Lupe Fiasco and Tyga to Headline DITCH; Glenn Morrison to Spin at Moon
July 18, 2013 by VegasNews.com
Palms Casino Resort, a premier party destination for music fans of all genres, has added a bevy of talented performers and a top DJ to its summer line-up for “Ditch Fridays,” and “Ditch Saturdays” at Palms Pool and Moon Nightclub.
New additions to the dynamic line-up include:
Saturday, June 27:
- Award-winning rapper, Sean Kingston, who rose to fame with hits such as “Beautiful Girls,” “Take You There,” and “Letting Go,” will ignite “Ditch Saturdays” at Palms Pool performing past and present hits including his brand new song “Beat It,” which features Chris Brown.
- Glenn Morrison, the Canadian mastermind DJ credited with producing electronic hits including “Contact,” “No Sudden Moves,” “Tokyo Cries” and “Symptoms of a Stranger,” will treat revelers to a high-energy set of progressive house music, electronica and dance pop hits at Moon Nightclub.
Saturday, Aug 3:
- A powerful force in the hip hop industry, Tyga, will invade “Ditch Saturdays” at Palms Pool to perform popular hits such as “Rack City,” “Faded” and “Make it Nasty.”
Friday, Aug. 9:
- Three-time Grammy Award-Winning R&B artist, Ne-yo, returns to his hometown of Las Vegas, to serenade “Ditch Fridays” day clubbers at Palms Pool.
Saturday, Aug. 23:
- Lupe Fiasco, a rapper, producer and songwriter, best known for topping the Billboard Charts with “Superstar,” and “The Show Goes On,” will heat up Palms Pool with an unforgettable “Ditch Saturdays” performance.
© 2013, VegasNews.com. All rights reserved. All content copyrighted or used with permission. All rights reserved. This content may not be distributed, modified, reproduced in whole or in part without prior permission from VegasNews.com.
Now you can Follow VegasNews.com on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ and Twitter!